Caring, personalized treatment
For all ages
Craig Dental Center is pleased to offer dental services for all ages. Through Dr. Craig’s continuing education courses and experience, she is able to offer a broad spectrum of dental services.
Exciting news! The practice now has a CEREC machine. This machine allows us to do one-visit crowns, onlays or inlays. Using CAD/CAM technology, a computer designs and mills a crown right on site. This means no temporaries, no impressions, and long lasting and highly asthestic restorations in a single visit, at no additional cost to you.
Craig Dental Center is now outfitted with the most state-of-the-art dental technology available — CEREC. This machine makes dental crowns, inlays, and onlays chair-side. No impressions, no temporary crowns, and no follow-ups. It can all be done in one visit! The enamel-like material it uses is metal free, very attractive, and exceptionally strong.
- Invisalign (Teeth Straightening)
- Preventive Treatment (dental cleanings, digital x-ray imaging, and dental exams)
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry (veneers and tooth colored fillings)
- Root Canal Therapy
- Tooth Extractions
- Crowns, Inlays, Onlays and Implant Restorations
- Dentures and Removable Partials
- TMJ Treatment
- Periodontal Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Athletic Mouth Guards
- Emergency and Trauma Care